August 28th, 2026.
Tonight I can't sleep because Michael's vainglory campaign is continuing in the press. I had to leave work early the same as last time.
Questions come up.
If I'd not been autistic wouldn't I have refused to take the key fob and said to him 'If you're offering me an apartment, we need to discuss terms'. He relied on me not being able to, and he walked away.
How could I have been that stupid?
He knew I would be that stupid.
And that he'd play with me before throwing me away.
It's why he came back to try to administer the fatal blow that I don't understand.
Why destroying me and leaving me back on what he thought was the streets of Dublin, not Limerick, wasn't enough.
The theft of my medical data indicates his intentions were never good. The theft and then holding it up to enrage and distress me, over and over again.
Comments
Post a Comment